HRANA News Agency – Dr. Hani Yazelou, the political activist is arrested.
Roozonline - 58 Hanged in One Month
Iran Human Rights - May 19: Two prisoners were hanged in Tehran’s Evin Prison early this morning.
Justice for Iran - Just days prior to the approval of Iran’s revised penal code, the Guardian Council has once again included the sentence of death by stoning as part of the Islamic Republic’s penal code. During the process of revising the said document, the Islamic Republic Parliament had replaced stoning with execution or lashing. However, adultery remains punishable by stoning in the final draft of the penal code, which the president is expected to give his assent to within the next few days.
Iran Human Rights - May 16: One man was hanged publicly in Noshahr (northern Iran) today May 16.
Iran Human Rights - May 15: Three prisoners were hanged in the Rajai Shahr Prison of Karaj (west of Tehran) today.
Iran Human Rights - May 15: Seven prisoners were hanged in the central Prison of Rasht (Northern Iran) today.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Habibollah Golparipour, a Kurdish political prisoner on death row, was summoned by the Semnan Central Prison officials on May 9 and informed that he must prepare himself for transfer to an undisclosed location, a local source told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. Golparipour was not informed of the reason for his transfer. The source told the Campaign that considering the political prisoner’s death sentence has been finalized by the Supreme Court, there is concern that his sentence may be carried out imminently.
- Two More Members Of The Association Of Writers Sentenced To Imprisonment
- Green Movement Activists Javad Aboali And Mohamad Danaei Arrested In Behbahan
- One Prisoner Was Hanged in Western Iran
- Wave of Arrests Following the International Labor Day
- Lashing a prisoner in public
- The imprisoned blogger mullah is charged again
- Four Prisoners were hanged in Northern Iran
- Three Prisoners Were Hanged In Central Iran
- Three Prisoners Hanged Publicly at the Liberty Square of Kermanshah (Western Iran)
- Three members of the writers association sentenced to11 years imprisonment
Page 1 of 18