Iranhumanrights.org - Leila Haghighatjou, the sister of Fatemeh Haghighatjou, an outspoken critic of the Islamic Republic, was arrested by the Revolutionary Guards to intimidate the former member of Parliament, an informed source told the Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
washingtonpost — Iran's official IRNA news agency is reporting that a 62-year-old man has been sentenced to a 10-year prison term on espionage charges.
Iran Human Rights - Local media in Iran have reported on a woman and a man who were both recently sentenced to death by stoning on the charge of adultery.
Iranhumanrights.org - After completing a five-year prison sentence in Iran for posting jokes about religion on Facebook, the Judiciary has sent Soheil Babadi into exile. The 39-year-old computer engineer must now spend the next two years in Beshagard, a remote community of 35,000 people in the southern coastal province of Hormozgan, a source told the Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Iranhumanrights.org - The officials of Evin Prison are denying Sabri Hassanpour, an Iranian-born citizen of the Netherlands and outspoken critic of the Islamic Republic who has been imprisoned in Iran since March 2016, open-heart surgery, according to an informed source.
Iranhumanrights.org - Shahnaz Akmali, the mother of a well-known victim of the Islamic Republic's violent crackdown on the Green Movement, which grew out of the widespread protests against the results of Iran's 2009 presidential election, was arrested by the Intelligence Ministry on January 25, 2017.
Iranhumanrights.org - Fatemeh Haghighatjou, a former reformist member of Iran's Parliament currently living in the United States, is desperately seeking information about her sister, Leila Haghighatjou, who was arrested on December 19, 2016 in Tehran by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) and is being held without access to a lawyer.
Iranhumanrights.org - More than 70 people who were arrested in October 2016 at a peaceful gathering celebrating Cyrus the Great were tried in mid-December without legal council and sentenced to long prison terms by the Revolutionary Court in the city of Shiraz.
IRAN HUMAN RIGHTS - Six prisoners were executed for drug charges in Karaj (west of Tehran) Thursday morning Dcember 15.
- Iran detains 120 people in a coffee shop in downtown Tehran
- Prominent Iranian Lawyer, Writers Arrested With "Overwhelming Force" at Chain Murders Commemoration
- Report: Iran Jails 12 Working In Fashion Industry
- Iranian Official Arrested for Supporting Release of Imprisoned Human Rights Activist
- Women’s Rights Activist Arrested After Attending Workshop in Georgia
- Iran Cleric Receives Jail Sentence
- Model Arrested, Bare Protester Condemned, Prosecutor Says
- Iran arrests 12 officials on spying charges
- Iranian Activists Detained For Celebrating Persian Emperor
- Iranian-American Citizen Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
Page 1 of 49