Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Per reports from areas surrounding Azadi Stadium, security forces violently attacked protestors during today's volleyball game and a number were arrested.
Pesianbanoo - The Tehran Appellate Court has upheld the 5 year imprisonment sentence of Green Movement activist, Kazem Barjesteh on charges of assembly and collusion with intent to act against the national security.
- A Children’s Right activist arrested in Tabriz
- Journalist Saba Azarpeik arrested in Iran
- A former student activist arrested in Tehran
- Iran security forces arrest a 15-year old Sunni boy
- Six Iranians arrested after posting 'Happy' on YouTube
- Mother and son arrested in Tehran to serve prison terms
- Reformist journalist held by authorities
- Labor Activists Remain in Prison for May Day Gathering
- Reformist activist arrested, taken to Evin Prison
- Sanandaj forces arrest brother of executed prisoner, two others
Page 2 of 28