Iran Human Rights - Iranian Supreme Court judges have reportedly ordered the removal of the eye of a 28-year-old prisoner who has only been identified as Saman.
HRANA News Agency – According to the local sources, Fawzia Hosseinzadeh and Awat Hosseinzadh have been arrested by the security forces in the city of Saghez.
HRANA News Agency – Nahid Gorji, social activist, has been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment by the appeal court and the sentence has been sent to the executive branch. The resident of Mashhad was released on the bail after a year of detention this year.
Iranhumanrights.org - Navid Kamran, a former political prisoner, has been sentenced to one year in prison without any new evidence supporting the charge against him of "propaganda against the state," he told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Iranhumanrighst.org - The civil rights activist Esmail Ahmadi-Ragheb has been sentenced to six months in prison for "propaganda against the state" by Branch 1 of the Revolutionary Court in Shahriar, Tehran Province, for posting content on social media that was critical of government policy.
Police arrested Mohammad Nourizad on the second day of his 24-hour-sit-in in front of Evin Prison, along with Davood Ne’mati. Davood Ne’mati has written that the police arrested and dropped them out in another place but Mohammad Nourizad returned and planned to spend the night in front of Evin prison.
Five Iranian activists have been sentenced to prison and flogging in Ardebil for demanding the release of political prisoners.
Iran's deputy interior minister on security says it has arrested a group of "election disruptors" in the eastern part of the country.
- Mohammad Najafi Summoned To The Court In Shazand
- Asadullah Asadi Arrested In Tabriz
- Yousef Kakemamie Sentenced To Another 5 Years In Prison
- A Political Prisoner’s Son Arrested In Tehran
- Saeid Ardashir Sentenced To Another 6 Months In Prison
- A Poet Sentenced To Imprisonment In Kashan
- Manager of satellite network arrested
- Video Footage Of A Public Execution In Surak City In Northern Iran
- 11 Prisoners Executed in Central and Northern Iran
- Iran Ends 2015 & Begins 2016 with Executions: 9 People Hanged
Page 2 of 43