Majzooban.org - Four Gonabadi dervishes have been arrested yesterday on 19 Esfand 1393 ( March, 10, 2014) in Kawar, a city in Fars province.
HRW.org - Iran's judiciary immediately should halt plans to execute a man convicted at age 17 of terrorism-related crimes for an armed opposition group and vacate his death sentence.
Majzooban.org - 16 instructors of "Erfane Halghe" (Interuniversalism Mysticism) have been sentenced to 37 years imprisonment and to pay 130 million Toman fine.
Amnesty.org - Iranian juvenile offender, Saman Naseem, could be executed as early as 19 February 2015 for crimes allegedly committed when he was 17 years old. He was sentenced to death after an unfair trial.
aps.org - In a surprising setback to efforts to free imprisoned Iranian physicist Omid Kokabee, an appeals court in Iran rejected the recommendations of its Supreme Court and upheld his 10-year prison sentence. Human rights activists had been hoping that he might be released early following the Supreme Court's decision in October to vacate his initial sentence and have the lower revolutionary court retry him.
Iranian Man Sentenced to Removal of Eye and Ear on Acid Attack- Doctors Deny Carrying Out the Senten
iranhr.net - An Iranian man has been sentenced to surgical removal of one eye and one ear as retribution for an acid attack.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, labor activist sentenced by Iran authorities to 9.5 more years in prison
- 3 Prisoners Hanged at Central Prison of Zahedan
- Civil Rights Activists Arrested in Shahriar
- Supreme Court Rejects Legality of Kokabee’s Sentencing
- Iranian Court Charges 'Washington Post' Reporter
- Iran Extends Detention of Washington Post Journalist
- Iran moves forward with death penalty over Facebook posts
- Soheil Arabi’s lawyer denied the rape allegations
- Letter of Rasoul Hardani after 14 years of suffering in the prison
- Death Sentence Upheld For Iranian Internet Activist
Page 2 of 34