Amnesty.org - Iranian juvenile offender, Saman Naseem, could be executed as early as 19 February 2015 for crimes allegedly committed when he was 17 years old. He was sentenced to death after an unfair trial.
aps.org - In a surprising setback to efforts to free imprisoned Iranian physicist Omid Kokabee, an appeals court in Iran rejected the recommendations of its Supreme Court and upheld his 10-year prison sentence. Human rights activists had been hoping that he might be released early following the Supreme Court's decision in October to vacate his initial sentence and have the lower revolutionary court retry him.
Iranian Man Sentenced to Removal of Eye and Ear on Acid Attack- Doctors Deny Carrying Out the Senten
iranhr.net - An Iranian man has been sentenced to surgical removal of one eye and one ear as retribution for an acid attack.
Persian2English – Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, an imprisoned children's and labor rights activist and father to a son battling cancer, has been sentenced by the Iranian Judiciary to 9.5 more years in prison. The latest sentencing comes at a time when Mr. Ebrahimzadeh was months shy of finishing his prison sentence of five years.
iranhumanrights.org - Iran's Supreme Court has explicitly rejected the legal basis of Omid Kokabee's prosecution and sentencing. Branch 36 of Iran's Supreme Court ordered the review of Omid Kokabee's case, according to a ruling it issued on October 11, 2014 and recently made public by his lawyer.
VOA - The family of Washington Post Tehran correspondent Jason Rezaian says Iran has extended his detention by at least two months.
- Iran moves forward with death penalty over Facebook posts
- Soheil Arabi’s lawyer denied the rape allegations
- Letter of Rasoul Hardani after 14 years of suffering in the prison
- Death Sentence Upheld For Iranian Internet Activist
- Qavami sentenced for “propaganda” after volleyball arrest
- Scholar’s 18-Month Prison Sentence for Questioning Nuclear Program Commuted to Fines
- Supreme Leader pardons Iranian blogger
- Rohani administration called powerless to end house arrests
- Nationalist-Religious activist sentenced to jail
- Arrested protestors in Isfahan transferred to Dastgerd prison
Page 2 of 33