Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Per reports from areas surrounding Azadi Stadium, security forces violently attacked protestors during today's volleyball game and a number were arrested.
Pesianbanoo - The Tehran Appellate Court has upheld the 5 year imprisonment sentence of Green Movement activist, Kazem Barjesteh on charges of assembly and collusion with intent to act against the national security.
The Guardian - Azarpeik, who has been critical of the state's treatment of journalists and opposition figures, was picked up by judicial authorities in Tehran
HRANA News Agency - Masomeh Gholizadeh, former student and Left Wing activist, was arrested on the 21st May.
- Iran security forces arrest a 15-year old Sunni boy
- Six Iranians arrested after posting 'Happy' on YouTube
- Mother and son arrested in Tehran to serve prison terms
- Reformist journalist held by authorities
- Labor Activists Remain in Prison for May Day Gathering
- Reformist activist arrested, taken to Evin Prison
- Sanandaj forces arrest brother of executed prisoner, two others
- Mohsen Rahmani arrested for raising a poster sentenced to 7 years
- Dozens arrested ahead of Iranian-Arab protests
- A Kurdish citizen is sentenced to 10 years in prison
Page 2 of 28