Radiozamaneh - Bahman Ahmadi Amouyi, a jailed Iranian journalist, has been released after serving out his sentence. Jila Bani Yaghoub, a prominent Iranian journalist and Ahmadi Amouyi's wife, reported that Ahmadi Amouyi was released on Staurday October 4 with two days of delay.
Amnesty.org - Human rights activist Saeed Shirzad has been detained in Tehran's Evin Prison for four months, without access to his lawyer.
Metroo.co.uk - A British-Iranian woman imprisoned for taking part in a protest to allow women to attend men's volleyball games in Tehran has been charged with 'propaganda against the regime' after 87 days in Evin Prison.
RFE/RL - Eleven people have reportedly been arrested in the southern Iranian province of Shiraz after allegedly sending insulting SMS text messages about Islamic republic founder Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
HRANA News Agency – Many Azeri nationalist-civil activists in Ardabil province, who were planned to climb Sabalan peak, the same as previous years, have been arrested by security and intelligence forces.
HRANA News Agency – The security and intelligence forces have arrested some Arab activists at Kouy-e-Alavai (Hay al Sour) and transferred them to an unknown location, on Sunday August 10, at 5 am in Ahvaz.
- Man Sentenced to Stoning in Iran’s Northern City
- Political Prisoner Arzhang Davoudi Has Been Sentenced To Death
- Arrests of Sunni Muslims in Iran continues
- They Arrested My Husband on a Warrant From Mohseni Ejhei
- No information about Said Shirzad after 36 days
- Male and Female protestors across Azadi Stadium beaten & detained
- Questioning Iran's nuclear program lands professor 18-month sentence
- Kazem Barjesteh Sentenced By Appellate Court In Absentia While Imprisoned In Evin
- Former Student Activist Sentenced to Another Year in Prison
- Document - Iranian activist jailed for four years: Maryam Shafi' Pour
Page 2 of 29