The Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - An Orumiyeh Penal Court found a Kurdish political prisoner guilty last week of murdering two Revolutionary Guards members, though no evidence, witnesses, nor confessions were presented in the case, a local activist told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. The prisoner, Ali Ahmad Soleiman, had previously completed a six-year prison term on political charges but had not been released.
Mehdi Mo’tamedi Mehr was sentenced to five years imprisonment by branch 28 of revolutionary court on charge of membership in Iran Freedom Movement, participation in Ashoora protest and writing columns in purpose of criticizing the regime which the verdict was confirmed by appealed.
- Five labor activists arrested in Sanandaj
- Report: Iran arrests 2 journalists, bans reformist daily, periodicals
- Journalist arrested in Kurdistan
- Another journalist arrested in Iran
- Five Prisoners Were Executed For Drug-Related Charges in Iran
- Former MP Mir Taher Mousavi Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment And Ten Years Exile
- Absolute ignorance of two civilians after seven months detention
- Blogger Detained for Four Months Without Trial in Shiraz
- Media crackdown continues with journalist’s arrest
- A activist arrested
Page 2 of 17