Iranian Authorities Continue to Terrorize: Young Man’s Fingers Amputated in Public - IHR Urges Inter
Iran Human Rights - January 24: Iranian authorities’ campaign of conducting public, medieval punishments continues. A state-run Iranian news agency reported that the amputation sentence of a prisoner was carried out in public today in the city of Shiraz (southern Iran).
Freedom Messenger - A video clip recently uploaded to YouTube shows a young Iranian man being publicly whipped as punishment for drinking alcohol.
GVF — An Iranian cartoonist has been sentenced to flogging after depicting a member of parliament in a local publication.
- 'End stoning and cutting of hand forever,' urges reformer Mostafa Tajzadeh
- Iranian regime sentences woman and three men to 100 lashes each for illegitimate relationship
- Iranian regime sentences man to eye gouging
- Female protester lashed 50 times for ‘participating in illegal gathering’
- Iran sentences two men to 99 lashes for illegitimate relationships
- Iranian regime publicly flogs man for so-called ‘illegitimate relationship’
- Limbs of 2 convicted robbers amputated at Adel Abad prison in Shiraz
- Khuzestan official says 94 hangings and hand amputations carried out in 2 years
- Iranian soccer players could face lashing after victory groping
- Man lashed 110 times in public in Bandar Abbas
Page 1 of 3