Roozonline - New Ways Sought to Implement the Death Penalty
The controversial “Islamic Punishment” law that was rejected by the Guardians Council returned and eventually was passed last week. To the disappointment of human rights activists and the promises of some Majlis representatives, not only stoning is not negated in the law, it is in fact emphasized.
HRANA News Agency – Tehran prosecutor and intelligence forces don’t allow Dr. Rahman Ghahreman Pour the imprisoned journalist come on medical vacation or parole.
Persian2English - Mohammad Reza Pourshajari’s daughter, Mira Pourshajari tells Rooz that her father’s life is in danger.
- Tehran Prosecutor Denies Furlough to Abdolfattah Soltani
- A blogger has been arrested in Kermanshah
- The latest list of the political prisoners in the Evin prison
- The authorities refuse to release Mohammad Seyfzadeh
- Blogger and poet Reza Akvanian arrested
- Imprisoned Regime Critic Blogger Dr. Mehdi Khazali, In Grave Condition On Day 95 Of Hunger Strike
- Iranian internet cafes face new regulations
- Siamak Mehr, Ailing Blogger in Urgent Need of Surgery and Prison Leave (Interview)
- Heaviest Pressures; Highest Costs
- Mother of jailed activist fears for son’s health
Page 1 of 13