CHRI - Seven Baha'i citizens were arrested by the Intelligence Ministry in Bandar Abbas and Qeshm Island, southern Iran, on April 18, 2017, an informed source told the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI).
Iranhumanrights.org - Five Baha'is were arrested at their homes in the city of Isfahan on March 28, 2017, Simin Fahandej, the faith's spokesperson at the United Nations in Geneva confirmed to the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI).
Iranhumanrights.org - The five-year prison sentence against Christian convert Ebrahim Firoozi for his alleged missionary activities has been confirmed by the Appeals Court in Tehran, the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI) has learned.
Iranhumanrights.org - A member of Iran's perseacuted Baha'i faith has expressed serious concerns about two imprisoned ailing family members who are being denied early release despite being legally eligible.
Iranhumanrights.org - Behrouz Tavakkoli, an elderly former Baha'i community leader who has spent nearly nine years in prison for his faith, is legally eligible for early release, but his requests for a case review are being ignored.
Iranhumanrights.org - Two Iranian Catholic converts have been arrested in their home by the Revolutionary Guards in West Azerbaijan Province, the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI) has learned.
IOPHR - On Friday and Saturday 17 and 18th of February 2017, ceremonies commemorating the anniversary of Sufi day were held in Hamburg and Hanover Germany.
HRANA News Agency –Baha’i family of a soldier who died during the war at the front in Piranshahr had written a letter to the Foundation of Martyrs and called to recognize the soldier who defended the homeland as a “martyr” and create a precedent for him. The Head of Foundation of Martyrs in Miandoab in response to the soldier’s mother’s demand, had written that because “he was a member of Bahai sect” and based on the regulations, the possibility of filing does not exist for him or the same person or people, whether veterans or victims.
Iranhumanrights.org - Fifteen Baha'i Students Expelled in December and January
At least 15 Baha'i students were expelled from Iranian universities between December 2016 and January 2017, with university officials trying to eliminate any trace of the ongoing discriminatory policy, which follows governmental policy.
- Maryam Naghash Zargaran Returned to Evin Prison
- Protestant Church Property Confiscated in Iran by Khamenei-Supervised Organization
- Five Gonabadi Dervishes Arrested in Iran Amid Ongoing Persecution CampaignFive Gonabadi Dervishes Arrested in Iran Amid Ongoing Persecution Campaign
- Unprecedented Ruling Lightens Jail Term for Imprisoned Baha’is
- Iranian rights groups decry treatment of Christians
- Baha’i Businesses Shuttered Across Iran in Ongoing Persecution Campaign
- Baha’i Artist Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Teaching Art Classes in His Home Awaits Appeal Results
- Elderly Baha’i Man Brutally Murdered Amid Islamic Republic’s “Systematic Hatred” of Baha’is
- Discrimination against Baha’is increases in Iran
- A Report about 8 Imprisoned Bahais from Gorgan
Page 1 of 37