Majzooban Noor - On the seventy-six day of hunger strike, Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri, Gonabadi Dervish hunger strikers in Shiraz's Adel Abad prison, despite their dire health and with forced therapeutic serum , insist on their demands and they have announced that their unlimited hunger strike will be continued until responsible officials would meet their legal demands.
Majzooban Noor - Gonabadi Dervish, Kasra Nouri in 75th day of his hunger strike was taken to intelligence detention center of Shiraz (known as Pelak sad/ No. 100) where he was interrogated and beaten.
Majzooban Noor - The Families of imprisoned Dervishes announced that, the Ministry of Information has asked them to declare: "All detained dervishes in Tehran's Evin and Shiraz's Adel Abad prison are not Dervishes (!) and not related to Nematollahi Gonabadi order and would act independently!"
According to Majzooban Noor, in an interview with "Raha News", the wife of Saleh Moradi, Ms. Khalili,
A Report On Situation Of Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes Under Harsh Conditions In Section 209 of Evin
According to Majzooban Noor, seven Gonabadi dervishes's lawyers and Majzooban Noor's managers (Messrs. Hamid Reza Moradi Sarvestani, Amir Eslami, Mostafa Daneshjou, Farshid Yadollahi, Afshin Karampour, Omid Behroozi and Reza Entesari) who have been put in the basement cells of the Section 209 of Evin prison under order from judge Salavati, because of refusing to participate in court due to illegal process hearing, have endured inhumane conditions of security Ward 209 despite their serious illnesses for more than 73 days.
- In Iran, Concern Grows Over Dervishes On Prison Hunger Strike
- URGENT ACTION!! Two Iranian Gonabadi Dervish Activists On Prison Hunger Strike 65+ Days
- Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes Embarked on a Dry Hunger Strike
- Kerry calls for 'immediate' release of American in Iran after letter detailing abuse
- Detention of Imprisoned Dervishes's Families When Celebrated Nowruz in Front of Prison
- Another Nowruz Behind Prison Walls
- Jailed Gonabadi Dervishes's Families's Resistance, Resulted/ They Could Meet at 8 PM
- Ebrahim Firouzi, the converted Christian arrested again
- The Families of Imprisoned Dervishes Threatened With Arrest
- Imprisoned converted Christian in critical health condition
Page 2 of 13