Majzooban Noor - Physical condition of Jailed Dervish rights activists in Adel Abad prison, Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri on 60th day of their hunger strike has been reported deteriorated.
Majzooban Noor - Jailed Dervish, Saleh Moradi who is on hunger strike was abruptly taken to the Shiraz's Revolutionary Court.
Fox News - The wife of an American Christian pastor imprisoned in Iran, in emotional testimony Friday on Capitol Hill, told lawmakers she's "disappointed" with the State Department's lackluster involvement in the case -- as her lawyers accused the government of going completely "AWOL" in the face of prisoner Saeed Abedini's plight.
Fox News - Five Iranian Christian converts who were detained late last year will reportedly begin trial in Iran’s Revolutionary Court this week, according to a human rights group following the case.
HRANA News Agency - The Etela'at agents of Semnan in a rare act arrested four Baha'i students without informing their families.
Majzooban Noor - Gonabadi Dervish, Kasra Nouri in 48th day of his hunger strike, lost consciousness for a few hour and was taken to the infirmary by prison guards.
HRANA News Agency – About seven weeks ago plainclothes security agents arrested Shahrzad Y and Sam S, two of converted Christians community in Tehran.
Majzooban Noor - The court hearing for four Gonabadi dervishes which has been set to begin on 8th of Esfand (Feb 26) was postponed to another time by judge's decision.
The Guardian - 'Impressively talented' Paniz Fazl-Ali reportedly had one year to go to complete her engineering degree
- Freedom languishes for Baha’is in Iran
- The Life of Gonabadi Dervishes Is at Risk! On The Thirty-Ninth Day of Hunger Strike
- A Baha'i arrested in Sanandaj
- Gonabadi Dervishes Arrested in Front of Evin Prison
- Gonabadi Dervishes: Take Us to Prison Not Watching the Cruelty Which Has Done to Our Brothers
- Wife of Jailed Dervish Lawyer, Amir Eslami: I Do Not Fear Going to Intelligence Ministry
- Nava Na'imi, the Baha'i citizen arrested
- Arrest of 2 Baha’i citizens in Semnan
- Gonabadi Dervish Lawyer, Amir Eslami Was Taken to Hospital
- Letter From the Families of Dervishes to Supreme Leader of IRI and Authorities in Ruling System of I
Page 3 of 13