HRANA News Agency – Anissa Fanaiyan, Bahai'e citizen, resides in Semnan arrested for the enforcement of verdict.
Majzooban Noor - Hunger strike by Gonabadi dervishes, Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri enters fourth day.
Majzooban Noor - Mostafa Daneshjou , was reportedly transferred to the infirmary at Evin prison after his disease got worse due to being kept in solitary confinement.
Mehriran.de - Strong police forces have been besieging the area around the meeting house of the dervishes in Shahr-e-kord for the past two days. About 2,000 dervishes are ready to defend the house and keep watch.
Majzooban Noor - While Gonabadi dervish, Hamid Reza Moradi was sent to ward 209 of Evin prison, another six jailed Gonabadi dervishes were transferred to Ward 240.
Majzooban Noor - One of the municipal officials of Shahrekord, in an interview with "Chahar Mahal and Bakhtiari province network" said: "The house of Mr. Saffaian must be demolished due to "Changing consumption" in accordance with Article 100."
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - New Report Finds Severe Restrictions on Religious Practice; Arbitrary Arrests and Detentions Common
HRANA News Agency – Shahin Negari, a Baha'i citizen and one of the Baha'i virtual university professors has been arrested and there is no news of the location.
Majzooban Noor - As in previous reports mentioned, the dervishes are respited until 12 midnight to leave the worship-place and be dispersed.
- Detained Dervishes Were Conditionally Released in Shahrekord
- Further news: Increased Security Forces and Surrounded the Dervishes in a Tight Circle
- American pastor imprisoned in Iran to go on trial next week
- No news from a detained Baha'i citizen after 3 months
- Iran: Three Baha’i Citizens Arrested / One Summoned to Serve Imprisonment
- Imprisoned American pastor tells family of death threats, torture in Iran
- Grievance of Jailed Attorney against Judge Salavati
- 85 years old Baha’i prisoner banned of visit and phone call
- Bahai’s Graveyard Completely Destroyed in Sangsar, Semnan, Iran
- A Baha’i Mother Was Arrested With Her Infant to Serve Imprisonment
Page 5 of 13