A LETTER BY A NUMBER OF GONABADI DERVISHES IN AUSTRALIA TO THE UN AND OTHER HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIO
Majzooban.org - We, Gonabadi Dervishes, are proud of following a Sufi order which has made us unable to disturb and suppress others and opened our eyes to the reality that all creatures are manifestations of divinity.
al-monitor.com - The eight-year war (1980-1988) was in many ways a unique event in Iranian history. One of its most important aspects was probably the massive participation of the Iranian people, from all the different regions of the country and levels of society.
irannewsupdate.com - Violation of human rights, executions, and arbitrary arrests continue in Iran. Over 1000 were hanged in one year under "moderate president" Rouhani. Religious dictatorship in Iran is the epicentre of terrorism.
PayvandNews - In a letter to President Hassan Rouhani, 135 Iranian reporters, editors and media workers from inside and outside Iran urged the president not to insult them by lying about the persecution of journalists in Iran.
Roozonline.com - The Iranian president's short but strange answer to Christian Amanpour's question has unleashed a wave of criticism against him. One of Rouhani's main slogans during his presidential campaign was the release of journalists and political prisoner.
PayvandNews - A powerful new documentary film, telling the story of the Baha'is of Iran and their peaceful response to decades of state-sponsored persecution, had its UK premiere on 12 September.
IOPHRI -An open letter by the “International Organisation To Preserve Human Rights in Iran” addressed to Hojatoleslam Ali Younesi, the adviser of President Hassan Rouhani on political and security affairs in matters relating to ethnic and religious in Iran.
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Jailed for being a journalist
- State Department urges Iran to release Washington Post correspondent
- Post reporter, other journalists appear to have been detained in Iran
- Voices from Iran: Strong Support for the Nuclear Negotiations
- New Wave of Arrests and Prison Sentences Against Journalists
- Iranian judicial system: a repression machine against journalists
- Filling Prisons with Journalists
- Tehran poll: 60% believe media has little or no freedom
- Newspaper Closed for Publishing News of IRGC Commander’s Release
Page 1 of 7