PayvandNews - A powerful new documentary film, telling the story of the Baha'is of Iran and their peaceful response to decades of state-sponsored persecution, had its UK premiere on 12 September.
IOPHRI -An open letter by the “International Organisation To Preserve Human Rights in Iran” addressed to Hojatoleslam Ali Younesi, the adviser of President Hassan Rouhani on political and security affairs in matters relating to ethnic and religious in Iran.
- Iranian judicial system: a repression machine against journalists
- Filling Prisons with Journalists
- Tehran poll: 60% believe media has little or no freedom
- Newspaper Closed for Publishing News of IRGC Commander’s Release
- Iran bans third reformist newspaper
- Minister of Labor Pursuing to Establish a New Body
- Seven journalists among those beaten in Iran's Evin Prison
- Support for European resolution, call for release of 52 journalists
- Paper Close to Revolutionary Guards Doctors Ashton Photo to Erase Image of Torture Victim’s Mother
- Rouhani has not increased freedoms in Iran, U.N. chief says
Page 1 of 6