Radio Farda's Interview with Dr Seyed Azmayesh - Free the political and religious prisoners in Iran.
IOPHRI - Following the series of demonstrations in various cities of Europe, on Saturday 8th February 2014, the IOPHRI performed another demonstration in Berlin, to defend the rights of political and religious prisoners in Iran. The people who participated in this protest had masks of Mir-Hossein Mousavi, Zahra Rahnavard and Mehdi Karroubi on their faces.
- They don't give up - Street protest in solidarity with Iranian dissidents Branderburger Tor Berlin
- Culture Minister Asks Judiciary to Provide More Freedom of Expression
- The Islamic Republic Has Stopped Functioning
- Iranian Professor Publicly Refutes Government Claims on Human Rights
- Protest against housearrest of opposition leaders, dervishes and other political prisoners in Iran
- After Geneva, the world must focus on Iran's deteriorating human rights
- Joint Statement Calls for UN, EU and International Community to Put Death Penalty at Top of Agenda o
- Islamic Republic Must First Allow UN Special Rapporteur to Visit Iran Before Meaningful Cooperation
- Kayhan’s emphasis on making files and cases against the Iranian immigrants in case of their return
- Raja News - Inciting hate and fighting mysticism
Page 1 of 6