Radio Farda's Interview with Dr Seyed Azmayesh - Free the political and religious prisoners in Iran.
IOPHRI - Following the series of demonstrations in various cities of Europe, on Saturday 8th February 2014, the IOPHRI performed another demonstration in Berlin, to defend the rights of political and religious prisoners in Iran. The people who participated in this protest had masks of Mir-Hossein Mousavi, Zahra Rahnavard and Mehdi Karroubi on their faces.
IOPHRI - Two weeks ago, the International Organization to Preserve Human Rights in Iran (IOPHRI) announced that they would carry out further street actions for the freedom of prisoners of conscience in Iran. On Saturday 8 February 2014, they kept their promise. In front of the U.S. Embassy in Berlin, they shouted slogans for the freedom of opposition politicians Mehdi Karoubi and Mir Hossein Moussavi and his wife Zahra Rahnavard, who are still under house arrest, as well as for the jailed Dervish lawyers, journalists, bloggers and poets.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Ali Jannati publicly stated that the Iranian Judiciary should join the Rouhani administration in providing more freedom of expression to Iranian media and artists, in an interview with Al Jazeera. His remarks drew strong criticism from Iran’s Prosecutor General and Spokesperson for the Judiciary Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejehi.
- Protest against housearrest of opposition leaders, dervishes and other political prisoners in Iran
- After Geneva, the world must focus on Iran's deteriorating human rights
- Joint Statement Calls for UN, EU and International Community to Put Death Penalty at Top of Agenda o
- Islamic Republic Must First Allow UN Special Rapporteur to Visit Iran Before Meaningful Cooperation
- Kayhan’s emphasis on making files and cases against the Iranian immigrants in case of their return
- Raja News - Inciting hate and fighting mysticism
- We Have No Political Prisoners
- The Heretic Institute of "The Dideban Centre for Strategy" is a bank for inaccurate and false news.
- Moving human rights front and center with Iran
- Renewed attacks on the mandate of UN Special Rapporteur
Page 1 of 5