The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Ali Jannati publicly stated that the Iranian Judiciary should join the Rouhani administration in providing more freedom of expression to Iranian media and artists, in an interview with Al Jazeera. His remarks drew strong criticism from Iran’s Prosecutor General and Spokesperson for the Judiciary Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejehi.
IOPHRI - Expressed horror and fear of "Raja News": When the "Iran" newspaper works in the same direction as the deviants.
IOPHRI - Disclosure of ridiculous but dangerous accusations of the circle of religious and sects of the Ministry of Intelligence against dervishes in Iran - Press statements of International organisation to preserve human rights in Iran
- Arbitrary arrests, harassment of exile journalists’ families
- Harassment, restrictions and censorship limit election coverage
- Sufis whoring themselves to the West and betraying their own country
- Yes to Gnosticism – No to Sufism
- The howl of weak wolves and the powerful roar of lions
- The fear of the 'Sect and Religious Institute in Qom'
- Press Release of the International Organisation to Preserve Human Rights in Iran (IOPHRI)
- Interview with Ahmed Shaheed
- Press News: Uncontrolled attacks on Dervishes and their Lawyers
- The dictatorship’s Executives’ Institutes
Page 1 of 4