The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Ali Jannati publicly stated that the Iranian Judiciary should join the Rouhani administration in providing more freedom of expression to Iranian media and artists, in an interview with Al Jazeera. His remarks drew strong criticism from Iran’s Prosecutor General and Spokesperson for the Judiciary Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejehi.
- Kayhan’s emphasis on making files and cases against the Iranian immigrants in case of their return
- Raja News - Inciting hate and fighting mysticism
- The Heretic Institute of "The Dideban Centre for Strategy" is a bank for inaccurate and false news.
- Renewed attacks on the mandate of UN Special Rapporteur
- Disclosure of ridiculous but dangerous accusations against dervishes in Iran
- Arbitrary arrests, harassment of exile journalists’ families
- Harassment, restrictions and censorship limit election coverage
- Sufis whoring themselves to the West and betraying their own country
- Yes to Gnosticism – No to Sufism
- The howl of weak wolves and the powerful roar of lions
Page 1 of 4