IOPHRI - Expressed horror and fear of "Raja News": When the "Iran" newspaper works in the same direction as the deviants.
IOPHRI - Disclosure of ridiculous but dangerous accusations of the circle of religious and sects of the Ministry of Intelligence against dervishes in Iran - Press statements of International organisation to preserve human rights in Iran
Reporters Without Borders is very worried about the health of Fariba Pajoh, a journalist with various reformist newspapers and former contributor to Radio France Internationale. Arrested on 9 July, she is now in solitary confinement in Evin prison’s Section 209, which is controlled by the intelligence ministry.
IOPHRI - Attacks from pro-governmental sites against sufism and especially against the Gonabadi Order and some of their members
IOPHRI - continuing defamation and slander campaign against Gonabadi Sufi-Dervishes in Iran at the weglog Khergheh Pashmineh
- The howl of weak wolves and the powerful roar of lions
- The fear of the 'Sect and Religious Institute in Qom'
- Press Release of the International Organisation to Preserve Human Rights in Iran (IOPHRI)
- Interview with Ahmed Shaheed
- Press News: Uncontrolled attacks on Dervishes and their Lawyers
- The dictatorship’s Executives’ Institutes
- Iran - "Shooting at the messenger doesn't delimit the message!"
- Increasing press freedom violations in Iran
- Iranian MP denounces internet service disruptions
- Iranian public warned against joining rally
Page 1 of 3