RFL/RE - Dozens of Iranians have taken part in a rare demonstration outside Tehran's Evin prison to express their support for a jailed activist on hunger strike, Arash Sadeghi.
Radiozamaneh - Mansoureh Shojaee a leading Iranian feminist author and activist, Masih Alinejad, journalist and writer and trouble maker for the Islamic Republic of Iran and Saghar Qyasi feminist researcher joined Naemeh Doustar, Zamaneh Media's women's section editor to talk about challenges to women's leadership in Iran.
Radiozmaneh - Shirin Ebadi Iranian human rights lawyer and Nobel Peace Prize laureate delivered a speech congratulating Zamaneh Media on the occasion of its 10th year anniversary.
Iranhumanrights.org - What does it take for a woman to overcome the challenges and make it to the Olympics?
Watch world champion Leila Varizi in this video and join the Campaign in saluting the 9 Iranian women who made it to the 2016 Rio Olympics.
HRANA News Agency – At least 20 Sunni prisoners were executed by hanging in Rajaei Shahr prison, all of whom were charged with membership or cooperation with Tohid and Jihad group. These prisoners were arrested about 8 years ago. Jahangir Dehghani, Jamshid Dehghani, Kamal Moulayi and Hamed Ahmadi were four prisoners that had a chance to publish what their case was made of and what they were accused of. HRANA had published this video in 2013, but due to importance of clarification about the process of these cases, we publish this video again.
HRANA News Agency – Batir Shah Mammadov, Turkmen citizen who has been sentenced to 20 years in prison on spying charges is on hunger strike demanding to be extradited to his country on the basis of the current agreements between Iran and Turkmenistan after 7 years imprisonment. He explained his condition and case in Persian which is difficult for a foreign citizen and also in Turkmen language on the twentieth day of his hunger strike in a video which was recorded last week and delivered to HRANA.
HRANA News Agency – The music video "The last protest", composed and performed by Amir Sarikhani was to the young daughter of Younes Asakereh, the peddler from Khoramshahr, who set himself in fire as a protest, in March 2015. Negar Parsaei has written the poetry.
- Weekly report on Human Right Violations in Iran 19th Jun 2016
- Voices from Iran: What are your expectations of President Rouhani?
- Why The UN Human Rights Mechanisms Must Continue to Monitor Iran’s Human Rights Situation
- Iranian women's struggle for freedom
- Iranian ,Poverty !
- Ennis event showcases human rights violations in Iran
- Weekly report on Human Right Violations in Iran 02nd December 2014
- Weekly report on Human Right Violations in Iran on 11th November 2014
- New Videos Confront Iran’s Rights Violations through Personal Stories of Persecution
- Documentary film charts Iranian Baha'is' peaceful response to oppression
Page 1 of 7