Amnesty International - The death sentence of Iranian woman Reyhaneh Jabbari has been sent to the Office of Implementation of Sentences in Tehran, Iran. Once death sentences have gone to this body, they may be carried out at any time.
- Imprisoned Student Maryam Shafipour Refused Medical Treatment
- British woman Roya Nobakht could be executed in Iran after insulting Islam on Facebook
- Rights Lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh Summoned to Intelligence Ministry
- Save 26 year old Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged in Iran
- Obligatory hejab in Iran leads to increasing use of cosmetics
- Women can play larger role in Iranian economy
- Woman once sentenced to stoning now pardoned
- New Campaign: Ten Days With Bahareh
- Iranian activists say celebrating Women's Day is 'not enough'
- Tehran authorities withdraw permits for Women’s Day events
Page 2 of 13