Radio Zamaneh - Evin Prison has summoned Mahnaz Mohammadi, the Iranian filmmaker and women’s rights activist, to serve out her five-year prison sentence.
Radio Zamaneh - The situation of detained journalist Saba Azarpeyk remains unclear five days after her arrest in Tehran.
Radio Zamaneh - President Rohani’s deputy for women’s affairs says each week they are handling 20 complaints from women who have been laid off following pregnancy.
The Wall Street Journal - Summer is approaching in Iran and with it comes the seasonal public battle between the regime and women over Hejab-the mandatory covering of hair and body.
Shahrzadnews - Abortion and any other measure which promotes and causes decrease of the population are considered to be a crime and offenders will be sentenced according to Article 624
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Authorities Refuse to Allow Her to See a Specialist
Roozonline - Women’s Issues in Iran
CNN - At first blush, the biography of Iranian actress Pegah Ahangarani could read very much like my own. Ahangarani is a working actress who supports social causes in her time away from set.
Radio Zamaneh - Iranian president’s chief advisor in ethnic and religious minority affairs Ali Younesi said in a press conference on May 3 that there has been a historical oppression of women in the country and the Iranian administration and legislation is patriarchal.
- Iran no defender of women's rights
- Iran Seeks To Offset Advancement Of Women In Medicine
- Khamenei, Rouhani clash on women’s role in society
- Women’s Unemployment Rate Rises Further
- Document - Iran: Iranian woman at risk of execution: Reyhaneh Jabbari
- Imprisoned Student Maryam Shafipour Refused Medical Treatment
- British woman Roya Nobakht could be executed in Iran after insulting Islam on Facebook
- Rights Lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh Summoned to Intelligence Ministry
- Save 26 year old Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged in Iran
- Obligatory hejab in Iran leads to increasing use of cosmetics
Page 2 of 13