Persianbanoo - Narges Mohamadi, the deputy head of Iran’s Defenders of Human Rights Center has written a letter to Tehran’s Prosecutor General.
New York Times - When Shoukoufeh, an English literature student from a backwater town, set out to rent an apartment for herself here in the capital, she first stopped at a jewelry store and picked up a $5 wedding ring.
Radio Zamaneh - More than 400 activists have issued a statement calling for the release of Manijeh Najm Eraghi, a jailed Iranian writer, translator and women’s rights activist.
- What do imprisoned mothers in Iran fear the most? ‘Being forgotten’
- Activist taken to Zanjan Prison
- Religious police monitor holidaymakers on Iran’s beaches
- Ebadi wants to enlist UN support for jailed activist
- Journalist Mahsa Amrabadi summoned to serve out jail term
- Tehran Police begin clothing crackdown
- Female Political Prisoners In Evin Prison, Suffering From Illness And Are In Poor Health Condition
- Narges Mohammadi in Undisclosed Location
- Human rights activist to serve severe sentence
- Iran urged to quash prison sentence for ‘Mourning Mothers’ activist
Page 4 of 7