HRANA News Agency – The Prosecutor’s office have not agreed with the medical furlough of Ms Tahereh Jafari, political prisoner of the women’s ward of Evin prison.
HRANA News Agency – The trial session of Narges Mohammadi, imprisoned human rights activist, is scheduled for January 9, in branch number 15 of the revolutionary court by chief judge Salavati.
Radiozamaneh - A prolonged delay in hearing children’s rights activist Atena Daemi’s appeal against her 14-year prison sentence is causing a serious deterioration in her health, particularly as she has not been able to leave prison for the past eight months to receive specialized medical treatment.
News Agency – Rouzbeh Gilasian and Elahe Soroushnia, two writers who have been arrested last week, are detained in the revolutionary guard's detention centre.
NCR - Prison guards who transferred political prisoner Nargess Mohammadi to hospital for treatment have filed a complaint against her, arousing her protest.
Iranhumanrights.org - Imprisoned children's rights activist Omid Alishenas has been refused bail while waiting for the Appeals Court to hear his case.
Radiozamaneh - Jailed Iranian human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi has announced that a new charge is being filed against her by the judiciary.
hrw.org - (Geneva) – An imprisoned Azerbaijani journalist will be honored on November 19, 2015,
Amnesty - Human rights defender Narges Mohammadi, a prisoner of conscience, has been returned from hospital to Tehran's Evin prison, though she is critically ill and her doctor has advised against discontinuing her specialized treatment.
- Apparatus Trying to Turn her into a Disabled Person?
- Authorities Deny Hospitalization for Ill Activist and Postpone Her Trial Again
- Trial of human rights activist Mohammadi suddenly canceled
- Iran: Indecency trial of jailed cartoonist and her lawyer for shaking hands absurd
- IRAN: NARGES MOHAMMADI'S TRIAL TO BEGIN 6 OCTOBER
- My Wife is Imprisoned in Iran - Demand Her Release
- Atena Farghdani Has Been On Hunger Strike For 3 Days
- Shokoufeh Azar Under Detention Since 4 Months Ago
- Nahid Gorji In A Bad Psychological Situation Under Detention
- Jailed activist writes to judicial chief about plight as a mother
Page 1 of 18