gatestoneinstitute.org - Now that the world's headlines are dominated by ISIS, and while Iran's President Hassan Rouhani is at the UN, the Iran is using these distractions to step up its executions, its mass-arrests of minorities, and now its execution of Ayatollah Boroujerdi -- that is if Iran, by again withholding crucial medical attention, does not passively execute him first.
Radiozamaneh - Three hundred Iranian political and cultural activists have written to President Hassan Rohani, drawing attention to the dismal situation of Ghoncheh Qavami in Evin Prison and urging the government to respect her citizen’s rights and facilitate her release.
- Political Prisoner, Lawyer Negar Haeeri Incarcerated In Gharchak Prison Under Deplorable Conditions
- Arrest warrant reissued for journalist Azarpeyk
- Kurdish woman losing sight in Iranian prison: Zeynab Jalalian
- Iranian officials muzzle journalist’s family
- Filmmaker Mahnaz Mohammadi Begins 5-Year Sentence on Baseless Charges
- Iran urged to release imprisoned journalist Saba Azarpeik
- Women’s rights activist, filmmaker summoned to Evin
- Fate of Tehran journalist unknown after arrest
- Wrong Prison Medication Worsens Student Activist’s Condition
- Actress: In Iran, my counterpart faces prison
Page 1 of 12