HRANA News Agency – Despite Kidney failure, Zainab Jalalian – a Kurdish Political Activist held in Kermanshash Prison – has not received medical treatment and prison authorities fail to attend to her medical needs.
Radio Zamaneh - Sajedeh Arabsorkhi, an Iranian activist and journalist, has been transferred to Evin Prison to serve out a one-year prison sentence. According to the Kaleme website, she is accused of propaganda against the regime for writing letters to her father, Feizollah Arabsorkhi, a political prisoner at the time.
Persianbanoo - Negar Haeeri, daughter of imprisoned political prisoner Mashallah Haeeri, is imprisoned in Gharchak Prison under harsh and deplorable conditions.
Radio Zamaneh - The lawyer for detained Iranian journalist Saba Azarpeyk reports that the judiciary has renewed the temporary arrest warrant for his client.
Amnesty International - Zeynab Jalalian, a member of Iranian’s Kurdish minority, currently serving a life sentence in Kermanshah Prison, western Iran, is at risk of losing her eyesight and she is in urgent need of medical care.
Radio Zamaneh - Iranian authorities have forbidden the family of jailed journalist Saba Azarpeyk from talking to the media.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - On June 7, 2014, Iranian documentary filmmaker and women’s rights activist Mahnaz Mohammadi began serving her five-year prison sentence on charges of “assembly and collusion against national security,” and “propaganda against the state.”
The Guardian - A group of Iranian journalists has called for the release of Azarpeik who is being kept incommunicado after being detained
Radio Zamaneh - Evin Prison has summoned Mahnaz Mohammadi, the Iranian filmmaker and women’s rights activist, to serve out her five-year prison sentence.
- Fate of Tehran journalist unknown after arrest
- Wrong Prison Medication Worsens Student Activist’s Condition
- Actress: In Iran, my counterpart faces prison
- Imprisoned Student Maryam Shafipour Refused Medical Treatment
- British woman Roya Nobakht could be executed in Iran after insulting Islam on Facebook
- Save 26 year old Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged in Iran
- Woman once sentenced to stoning now pardoned
- New Campaign: Ten Days With Bahareh
- Iran: Free Women Activists
- Iran: Student activist given seven year prison term in continuing crackdown
Page 1 of 11