HRANA News Agency – Narges Mohammadi, prisoner of conscience, ended her hunger strike on its twentieth day, as she achieved her demand. She had had objected to the lack of access to contact her children and finally had a phone call with her children.
Amnesty - Iran's authorities are callously toying with the lives of prisoners of conscience and other political prisoners by denying them adequate medical care, putting them at grave risk of death, permanent disability or other irreversible damage to their health, according to a new report by Amnesty International published today.
Imprisoned Human Rights Defender Narges Mohammadi on Hunger Strike to Maintain Contact with her Chil
iranhumanrights - In a desperate bid to gain permission to speak to her children on the phone, the prominent human rights activist Narges Mohammadi started a wet hunger strike on June 27, 2016.
Iranhumanrights.org - Held with Violent Criminals at Vakilabad Prison for Criticizing the Government on Facebook
Political prisoner Nahid (Omolbanin) Gorji has been denied adequate medical care even though she is suffering from diabetes and heart disease, a source told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Iranhumanrights.org - Imprisonment of Prominent Women and Human Rights Defender Is Against International Law, Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Rules
RFL/RE - A group of United Nations officials have expressed outrage about the conviction and sentencing of a leading human rights activist in Iran on charges that include membership in a campaign for the abolition of the death penalty.
Radiozamaneh - Narges Mohammadi, human rights and anti death penalty activist who is the vice president of the Defenders of Human Rights Center in Iran was sentenced to 16 years in prison.
Iranhumanrights.org - Mother of Afarin Chitsaz's Describes Brutality Aimed at Forcing a "Confession"
The mother of imprisoned newspaper columnist Afarin Chitsaz will make a judicial complaint to protest the beating of her daughter in prison. Maryam Azadpour, who recently broken her silence on Chitsaz's case, described her daughter's ordeal in an interview with the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
- Prominent Human Rights Defender Narges Mohammadi Goes on Trial Behind Closed Doors
- Maryam Akbari Monfared’s Case in the Supreme Court
- Nahid Gorji Went to Vakil Abad Prison in Mashhad
- Amnesty International Called for Immediate Release of Narges Mohammadi
- Atena Farghadani, Imprisoned in an Undecided Situation
- IRAN: FURTHER INFORMATION: NARGES MOHAMMADI’S TRIAL DATE SET FOR 20 APRIL
- The List of the Political Prisoners in Women’s Ward in Evin Prison
- Bahareh Hedayat’s Family’s Complaint Being Proceeded in Disciplinary Court of Judges
- Daughters report ill health of Zahra Rahnavard under house arrest
- Female Political Prisoners in Iran
Page 1 of 20